Thank you to my friend at Witchy Rambles for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award!
So the rules…
- Display the award certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and include a link to whoever presented your award.
- Present seven awards to deserving bloggers. Create a post linking to them and drop them a comment to tip them off.
- Post seven interesting facts about yourself.
The seven bloggers who I am passing the award onto are:
Not-Tidy – life’s not tidy. neither is she. But, she is my most amazing sister.
Mad Passions – wife. mommy. bunny snuggler. green tea drinker. crafter. reader. hopeful. And, my good friend Melanie.
Rediscovering my passion – My friend Cate, discovering her new home of London.
jilliankermani – love her poetry
The Little Farmhouse – another friend embarking on homesteading adventures
Caitlin Moran – I just finished How to Be a Woman; highly recommend!!
Brene Brown Ordinary Courage – her research (and some hard work on my own) changed my life; I sometimes makes mistakes but I am not a mistake!
Okay, those last two blogs might not respond to their award but they are my favs, so there you go!!
Seven random things about me are:
- I used to sing in a band called Chalice and Blade. Someone made a video out of one of our songs and it has over 475,000 views!
- I do an environment segment as Ecopriestess on my friend’s pagan podcast – the Wigglian Way by Sparrow and Mojo. Ecopriestess is launching her own blog this week.
- I was an unnatural blonde for 20 years. Last year I did a bunch work with an image consultant. One result was a switch back to my natural brunette and I love it. The main result of the image consulting – having the confidence to truly let my natural self be seen.
- I use essential oils for my beauty and cleaning products. And, I sell them, too. Sometimes do home parties. I never sell very much but I love to share how great aromatherapy and essential oils are. How you don’t have to buy expensive and toxic cleaners and cleansers.
- I was a lifeguard and I love the water. The ocean, the rivers, lakes, the rain. I am so lucky to live near the ocean. And, I love living in a rainforest and I love the big trees, the puddles, the moist air, the soft rain and the rain that lashes against the windows. I love the beach and the waves, and I love it most in the rain.
- I love taking pictures and, thanks to Instagram and Facebook, am now sharing them. Three of my pictures were recently published in Thumbnail Press.
- I love glass art have recently started to make my own glass beads, pendants and small sculptures.