Things I’ve learned from making hollow beads –
- Don’t panic. Even when things are wobbly and out of control and look like they’re about to fall apart just stay calm. Take deep breaths, work slowly and with love and it’ll be okay.
- When two sides start from far apart, it takes a lot of time and effort to get them to meet in the middle. At first, it looks impossible. But, when they do, it’s a wonderful thing.
- When you give something a bit of space, you allow the light in and it will shine.
- When you ignore the important parts, they cool and crack and fall to pieces. Sometimes, they can be fixed. Sometimes, they can’t.
- Even when things don’t go the way you planned, they can still turn out beautiful.
- There is no failure, just learning. So keep trying.